外贸英语学习与职业规划指导

来源:职业规划 时间:2016-05-05 09:45:54 阅读:

【www.zhuodaoren.com--职业规划】

第一篇:《外贸英语情景对话》

外贸英语情景对话]保证产品的质量

王婆卖瓜,自卖自夸。如何用英语向客户保证产品的质量,得到潜在客户的信任,以促成合作的机会。请看下面的英语情景对话。

约翰:

I can promise you that, if you buy our product, you will be getting quality. 我可以向你保证.如果你买了我们的产品.你会得到好品质.

萨姆:

I've looked at your units, and I am very happy with them. Your goods are all far above standard quality.

我看过你们的单件.我很满意.你们的商品质量高过标准质量.

约翰:

We spend a lot of money to make sure that our quality is much better. We don't sacrifice quality for quick profits.

我们投入了大量的资金来确保质量一流.我们不会为了即期利润而有损质量.

萨姆:

Well, we're really interested in placing an order under negotiation. We can start the negotiations as soon as you want.

是的.我方真的很愿意谈判后就订货.你们想谈判的话我们随时都可以.

约翰:

That's great. I'm glad we'll be able to do business together. I'll have some quotes ready for you by tomorrow morning.

那最好不过了.我很高兴我们能在一起做生意.到明天早晨我方将为您准备好一些报价单. 萨姆:

Fine. Also, would you mind if I asked to see a surveyor's report of your products? I may have a few more questions about your quality analysis.

很好.还有.您不介意我要求看一下你方产品的检查报告吧.对你们的质量分析我可能还有一些问题.

外贸英语情景对话]跟客户介绍产品

罗伯特先生:

I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it. 我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息.

卡尔先生:

Yes.What are the specifications?

好的.都有哪些规格呢?

罗伯特先生:

If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there. 如果您看一下这个手册.就会找到所有的规格.[bro'ur]

卡尔先生:

Ah, yes. Now what about service life?

哦.好的.关于使用寿命呢?

罗伯特先生:

Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years. 我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用4年.

卡尔先生:

Is that an average figure for this type of equipment?

那是这种样式的平均水平吗?罗伯特先生:

Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range.

哦.不是的.相差还很远.这种比在它的价格范围之内的任何其他样式都要高出1年左右. 卡尔先生:

Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?

如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障.该怎么办呢?

罗伯特先生:

If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.

一旦发生那样的情况.同我们最近的办事处联系.他会马上派人过去的.

关于产品出口的包装问题

采购商对产品的包装很满意,但是不知道出口的包装如何,销售跟采购商保证,到目前还从

来没有客户投诉过包装问题,最后成功销售出了产品,请看下面的英语口语对话。 卡尔:

These are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing: skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.

这些是钳子的各种包装.通常有三种:薄膜包装.挂式包装.罩板包装.

瑞秋:

Oh, the packing looks very nice.

这些包装很好看.

卡尔:

The skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.

薄膜包装是世界市场上这种产品的最新包装.它惹人注目.能帮助促销.

瑞秋:

Good, what about the export packing?

很好.那么出口包装如何?

卡尔:

Well, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case. 每两打装一盒.一百盒装一木箱.

瑞秋:

Is the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.

木箱是否很坚固适应运输需要?一百盒钳子很重.大约有二千四百公斤.

卡尔:

You can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.

这点你尽可放心.目前.还没有客户抱怨我们的外包装有问题.

瑞秋:

I'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?

这样太好了.顺便问一下.你们接受中性包装吗?

卡尔:

Yes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.

接受.我们可以根据你方的指示说明进行包装.

瑞秋:

Very good. Ok, Carl, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei. 好的.卡尔.就这样吧.我很满意你们的包装.现在你可以生产我们的第一批订货了.我回到台北后就立即开立信用证.

卡尔:

All right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.

那好.一收到你方信用证.我们即安排装运.

第二篇:《外贸英语对话》

外贸英语对话

调查显示:我国外贸企业利用外贸平台找客户2010年赢来爆发。推荐使用实惠网( )欢迎加入外贸交流QQ群:75877457

外贸博客人(点击更多外贸知识)

介绍篇:1)

A: I don't believe we've met.我们以前没有见过吧? B: No, I don't think we have.我想没有。 A: My name is Chen Sung-lim.我叫陈松林。

B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith. 您好,我是弗雷德·史蜜斯。2)

A: Here's my name card. 这是我的名片。 B: And here's mine. 这是我的。 A: It's nice to finally meet you.很高兴终于与你见面了。 B: And I'm glad to meet you, too. 我也很高兴见到你。

3)

A: Is that the office manager over there? 在那边的那位是经理吧? B: Yes, it is, 是啊。 A: I haven't met him yet. 我还没见过他。 B: I'll introduce him to you .那么,我来介绍你认识。 4)A: Do you have a calling card ? 您有名片吗? B: Yes , right here有的,就在这儿。 A: Here's one of mine.喏,这是我的。B: Thanks. 谢谢 5)

A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent? 请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗? B: Haven't you met yet? 你们还没见面吗? A: No, we haven't. 嗯,没有。 B: I'll be glad to do it. 我乐意为你们介绍。

6)

A: I'll call you next week.我下个星期会打电话给你。B: Do you know my number? 你知道我的号码吗? A: No, I don't. 不知道。

B: It's right here on my card. 就在我的名片上。

7)

A: Have we been introduced?对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗?B: No, I don't think we have been. :不,我想没有。

A: My name is Wong.我姓王。B: And I'm Jack Smith. 我叫杰克·史密斯。

8)

A: Is this Mr. Jones?是琼斯先生吗?B: Yes, that's right. 是的。

A: I'm just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。 B: I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Tang. 很高兴认识你,唐先生。

9)

A: I have a letter of introduction here. 我这儿有一封介绍信。

B: Your name, please? A: It's David Chou.周大卫。B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We've been looking forward to this. 啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。 10)

A: I'll call you if you give me a name card. 给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你。

B: I'm sorry, but I don't have any with me now.真抱歉,我现在身上没带。

A: Just tell me your number, in that case. 这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。

B: It's 322-5879.

约会篇:

11)A: Do you have some time tomorrow? 明天有空吧? B: Yes, I do.有啊

A: How about having lunch with me?一起吃顿中饭怎样?B: Good idea.好主意

12)

A: If you're free, how about lunch?有空的话一起吃顿中饭如何?B: When did you have in mind?你想什么时候呢?

A: I was thinking about Thursday?我看星期四怎样?B: That will be fine with me. 没问题。

13)

A: I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow. 我打电话给你,是想知道明天一起吃顿中饭怎样?

B: I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me. 对不起,这个星期我都不方便。

A: Perhaps we van make it later.那么,也许改天吧。B: That would be better. 好啊。14)

A: I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment.我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好吃饭的事。B: It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right?是明天12点吧?

A: Yes, that's right. 是的,没错 B: I'll be there.我会去的。

15)

A: I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会。 B: I'm sorry to hear that. 真遗憾。

A: I have pressing business to attend to .我有紧急的事情要处理。

B: No problem. we'll make it later in the month .没关系,这个月改天再说吧。

16)

A: I need to change the time we meet for lunch.我需要更改我们见面吃午饭的时间。

B: What time would be good for you?什么时间你合适呢?

A: I'll be about half an hour late. 我大概要慢半个小时。

B: Good, I'll see you there at 12:30.好的,十二点我会在那儿与你碰面。 17)

A: I'll get the check. 我来付帐。B: No, let me pay this time. 不,这次由我付。

A: No, I insist. 不,还是我来。 B: Well, thank you very much. 好吧,那就谢谢你啦?:

18)A: This lunch is on me today, 今天这顿饭算我请客。

B: I think you got it last time.我记得上回也是你请的。A: It's my pleasure.我请得心里高兴。 B: That's very nice of you.既然这样,那就多谢了。

19)A: Shall we split the check.大家分摊吧? B: Why don't you let me pick it up.就让我来付帐好了。 A: Oh, that's not necessary. 啊,不必这样。

B: I know it's not necessary. I want to do it.我知道不必这样,可是我愿付?【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

20)

A: I really enjoyed the lunch.这顿饭我吃得好高兴。

B: Yes, let's do it again real soon.是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧。

A: I'll be back in town next month. 我下个月会再回这里来。

B: Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待。

参观篇:

21)

A: Would you like to go through our factory some time?什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?B: That's a good idea. 好啊 A: I can set up a tour next week. 我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。 B: Just let me know which day.决定好哪一天就告诉我。

22)

A: thank for coming today. 谢谢您今天的莅临。

B: I'll wanted to see your factory for a long time. 好久就想来看看你们的工厂了。

A: we can start any time you're ready. 只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。

B: I'm all set.我都准备好了。

23)

A: The tour should last about an hour and a half . 这次参观大概需要一个半小时。

B: I'm really looking forward to this. 我期待这次参观已久了。

A: We can start over here. 我们可以从这里开始。 B: I'll just follow you.我跟着你就是。

24)

A: Please stop me if you have any question.有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。B: I well. 好的A: Duck your head as you go through the door there.经过那儿的门时,请将头放低。

B: Thank you. 谢谢。

25)A: You'll have to wear this hard hat for the tour.参观时必需戴上这安全帽。

B: This one seems a little small for me. 这顶我戴好像小了一点。

A: Here, try this one. 喏,试试这一顶。B: That's better. 好多了。【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

26)

A: That's the end of the tour. 参观就此结束了。 B: It was a great help to me.真是获益良多 A: Just let me know if you want to bring anyone else.如果你要带别人来,请随时通知我。 B: I'd like to have my boss go through the plant some day.我真想叫我老板哪天也过来看看。27)

A: I'd like to see your showroom. 我想参观你们的展示中心

B: Do you know where it is?你知道地方吗?A: No, I don't.不知道 B: I'll have the office send you a map. 我会叫公司里的人送张地图给你。

28)

A: I'm hoping to get to your showroom.我打算到你们的展示中心看看B: When might you go? 什么时候想去呢?

A: I was thinking about next Tuesday. 我想下个礼拜二。

B: I'll meet you there, shall we say about eleven o'clock. 我会在那儿等你,你看十一点左右如何。 29)

a: Welcome to our showroom.欢迎参观我们的展示室,

B: Thank you, I'm glad to be here. 谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

A: Is there anything I can show you. 有什么要我拿给你们看的吗?

B: I think I'd like to just look around .哦,我只是看看而已。

30)

A: Where can we see your complete line? 什么地方可以看到你们全部产品的样品?

B: We have a showroom in this city. 我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

A: I'd like to see it. 我想看看。B: Drop by anytime. 随时欢迎参观者。31)A: Is this your first visit to our showroom.您是第一次到我们展示室来的吧。B: Yes ,it is . 是的。 A: Can I show you around. 我来带你四处看看好吗? B: That would be nice of you .那太好了!32)

A: Be sure to call me if you need anything . 如有什么需要,请叫我

B: Where are your smaller computers? 你们的小型电脑在那里?

A: Over there, near the back.就在那边,靠后头的地方。B: Thanks . I see them now . 谢了,我现在看到了。

33)

A: This is our latest product . 这是我们的最新产品。

B: When is it going to be on the market? 什么时候上市啊

A: It will be out next month .下个月即可推出。

B: Could I have this sample free of charge? 这样品可以免费送我吗?

34)A: I'd like to take these catalogs with me .这些目录我想带走。

B: Sure . go right ahead . 好啊,请便。

A: And I want these price lists as well. 还有这些价目表我也要。

B: Please take whatever you like .请随意拿取吧。

35)A: How is the product selling? 这产品卖得怎么样?B: It's selling well .卖得很好啊!【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

A: What are the selling points of your product? 你们的销售重点是什么呢?

B: Compared with competing products , ours is smaller and lighter.比起其它竞争产品,我们的比较轻巧。

36)

A: I 'm not sure how this works. 我不懂这是如何操作的

B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you? 要不要我来为你示范一下?

A: Can you ? 可以吗? B: Sure .no problem at all. 当然,没问题。

37)

A: Anything particular you're interested in ? 有什么你特别感兴趣的吗?

B: I'm very much interested in your personal computers.我对你们的个人电脑深感兴趣。A: Well, this is our latest catalog. 嗯,这是我们的最新的目录。

B: We'll order after we see the sample. 我们要看过样品才会下订单。

38)

A: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会

B: What do you mean by special?怎么特别呢。

A: It will be by special invitation only. 我们只邀请特别的客户

B: Please make sure I get an invitation.请记住寄张请帖给我哦。39)

A: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.希望你还喜欢我们的展示室B: Yes ,it helped me out a lot.嗯,收获不少,

A: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors' book ? 请在来宾簿上签名好吗?

B: I'd be happy to .很乐意。

40)A: We have this item in three price levels .此一品目,我们分三种等级的价格。 B: We need the best possible quality. 我们要尽可能最好的品质。

A: That means the A-24. 那就是A-24了。

B: I see ,that's what we will order. 哦,我们要订的就是那种。

报价篇:

41)

A: We can offer you this in different levels of quality. 这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。B: Is there much of a difference in price? 价钱也有很大的分别吧?A: Yes ,the economy model is about 30% less. 是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。B: We'll take that one . 我们就买那种。42)

A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements ? 这种的合你的要求吗?

B: Actually , it is more than we need . 事实上,已超出我们所需要的。

A: We can give you a little cheaper model .我们可以提供你便宜一点的型式。B: Let me see the specifications for that .让我看看它的规格说明书吧。

43)

A: You're asking too much for this part . 这零件你们要价太高了。

B: we have some cheaper ones .我们有便宜一点的。

A: What is the price difference?价钱差多少?

B: The basic model will cost about 10% less .基本型的便宜约10%左右。

第三篇:《外贸英语对话 常用句》

问好

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?

2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.

3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you.

4. Welcome to China.

5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?

7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?

相互介绍

1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.

2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.

3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.

7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.

8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?

9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.

10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?

11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?

12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?

13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.

小聊

1. Is this your first time to China?

2. Do you travel to China on business often?【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?

4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?

5. What is surprising to your about China?

6. The weather is really nice.7. What do you like to do in your spare time?

8. What line of business are you in?

9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?

10. No wonder you're so experienced.

11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.

12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.

确认话意

1. Could you say that again, please?

2. Could you repeat that, please?

3. Could you write that down?

4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

5. You mean…is that right?

6. Do you mean..?

7. Excuse me for interrupting you.

告别

1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!

2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.

3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.

4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again

5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.

6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!

市场销售客户询问

1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue?4. We really need more specific information about your technology.

5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.

6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.

回答询问

7. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.

8. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?

9. That is just under our line of business.

10. What about having a look at sample first?

11. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.

12. The product will find a ready market there.

13. Our product is really competitive in the world market.

14. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.

15. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.

16. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.

17. Convenience-store chains are doing well.18. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.

19. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market

20. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.

21. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.

22. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.

23. I wish you a success in your business transaction.24. You will surely find something interesting.

25. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?

26. Our product is the best seller.

27. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?

28. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.

29. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

30. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.

31. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.

32. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

33. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.

34. this product is patented

35. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.

36. This design has got a real China flavor.

37. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.

38. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.

39. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.

品质

1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

2. You have got the quality there as well as the style.

3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place.

5. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others.

6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point.

7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.

第四篇:《外贸英语对话十八篇》

外贸英语对话十八篇

Inquiries 询价

Tom: I'm glad to have the chance to visit your corporation. I hope to conclude some substantial business with you.

Chen: It's great pleasure. Mr Tom, to have the opportunity of meeting you. I bilieve you have seen the exhibits in the show room. May I know what particular items you are intersted in?

Tom: I'm interested in your hardware, I have seen the exhibits and studied your catalogs. I think some of the items will find a ready market in Holland. Here is a list of my requirements. for which I'd like to have your lowest quotations, CIF Sydney.

Chen: Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offers?

Tom: I'll do that. Meanwhile, would you give me an indication of price?

Chen: Here are our FOB price lists. All the prices in the lists are subject to our confirmation.

Tom: What about the commission: From European suppliers I usually get a 3 to 5 percent commission for my imports. It's the general practice.

Chen: As a rule we do not allow any commission. But if the order is large enough, we'll consider it.

Tom: You see, I do business on commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for me to promote sales. Even a 2 or 3 percent would help.

Chen: We'll discuss this when you place your order with us.

汤姆:我感到很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司。希望能同你们做成几笔大生意。

陈:汤姆先生,有机会见到你很高兴。相信你已在样品间参观了展品,对哪几种产品感兴趣啊?

汤姆:我对你们的小五金有兴趣。看了展品和商品目录,我看有些东西在荷兰很好销。这是购货单,希望你们报成本加运费保险费到悉尼的最低价。

陈:多谢你们询价。为方便我们报价,告诉我们你所要的数量好吗?

汤姆:好的。同时,你可以给我一个估计价格吗?

陈:这是我们的装运港船上交货价的价格单,所有价格以我们最后确认为准。

汤姆:那佣金呢?从欧洲进口,我一般得到3%-5%的佣金。这是惯例。

陈:我们通常是不给佣金的。但是订货如果数量大,我们可以考虑。

汤姆:哦,我是靠佣金做生意的。在你们价格中收点佣金,有助于我的推销,哪怕2%或是3%也行。

陈:到你们订货时,再讨论这个问题吧。

难点解释:

FOB-- FOB是一个常用的缩写词, 意思指离岸价,如FOB 上海,指的是上海离岸价。FOB HONGKONG 指的是香港离岸价。

CIF--CIF是一个报价的商业惯用语,意思指包成本、保险、运费到某港口的到岸价。 CIF是 cost, insurance 和 freight 缩写。 如: CIF LONDON 倫敦到岸价/ CIF KLANG 马来西亚巴生港到岸价。

General Practice 意思是惯例, international general practice 是国际惯例。

商品检验 Commodity Inspection

Shall we take up the question of inspection today?

今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。

The inspection of commodity is no easy job.

商检工作不是那么简单。

Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.

布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。

As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.

我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。

The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

How should we define the inspection rights?

商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?

I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.

我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。

We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。

Words and Phrases

inspection 检验

inspect 检验

to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B

inspector 检验员

inspector of tax 税务稽查员

inspection of commodity 商品检验

(二)

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?

您希望在哪里复验商品?

The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.

进口商在货到后有权复验商品。

What's the time limit for the reinspection?

复验的时限是什么时候?

It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.

这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。

What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

Words and Phrases

reinspect 复验

reinspection 复验

(三)

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?

The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.

检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.

检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。

Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.

我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。

As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.

通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。

You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。

Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。

Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.

商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。

Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?

你们联系公证方便吗?

We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.

我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。

Words and Phrases

Inspection Certificate 检验证明

Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书

Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书

surveyor 检验行,公证行

Additional Words and Phrases

Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书

Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书

Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书

Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书

Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书

Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书

inspection of packing 包装检验

inspection of loading 监装检验

inspection of material 材料检验

inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查

inspection of storage 监装

inspection of voucher 凭证检验

inception of carriage 货车检查

inspection of document 单证检查

inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查

inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收

Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书

Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书

Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书

Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人

inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验

inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验

inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验

inspection and acceptance 验收

inspection before delivery 交货前检验

inspection after construction 施工后检验

inspection during construction 在建工程检验

inspection between process 工序间检验

inspection report 检验报告

inspection tag 检查标签

Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局

inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费

to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)

Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人

Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室

Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行

General Superintendence & Co, Geneva (S.G.S) 瑞士日内瓦通用签定后司

销售 Sale

Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.

贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price.

我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.

这些商品畅销。

There is a poor market for these articles.

这些商品滞销。

There is no market for these articles.

这些商品无销路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here.

你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.

由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.

我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

We are trying to find a market for this article.

我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

We regret we cannot find any market for this article.

我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.

根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.

等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

The market situation is not known to us.

我们还不了解市场情况。

【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

Your market still has great potential.

你们的市场仍有很大潜力。

There are only a few unsold pieces.

只有几件商品未售出。

【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

Words and Phrases

salable 畅销的

popular 有销路的

find a market 销售

selling line 销路

trial sale, test sale, test market 试销

salable goods 畅销货

popular goods 快货

the best selling line (the best seller) 热门货

to find (have) a ready market 有销路,畅销

to have a strong footing in a market 很有销路

good market 畅销

poor(no) market 滞销

goods that sell well 畅销货

sell like wild fire 畅销,销得很快

(二)【外贸英语使用对话降价协议_外贸英语说参观展示室_外贸英语学习与职业规划指导】

Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.

推销你们的西装还很顺利。

There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.

在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。

We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products. 我们得知你们在推销瓷器方面很有经验。

Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.

同时,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。

You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.

你方在推销我们的牛皮纸方面很有经验。

I can assure you we've spared no effort and spent quite a sum of money in pushing the sales of your products.

我可以向你保证在推销你方产品时,我们从没放松努力,并且动用了大量的资金。 We've spared no effort in promoting the sale of your products.

我们为推销你们的产品是竭尽全力的。

Our salesmen have worked hard to push the sale of your products here, there and everywhere. 我们几个推销员努力工作,四处奔走。

Thanks for all the work you've done to promote the sale of our products.

感谢您为推销我们的产品所作的努力。

第五篇:《外贸英语对话实用语句范例》

外贸英语对话实用语句范例

第一部分

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market.

我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。

I'm afraid I don't agree with you there.

我不同意您的说法。

Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere.

你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

The Japanese quotation is lower.

日本的报价就比较低。

You should take quality into consideration.

您必须要考虑到质量问题。

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。

Your price is 25% higher than that of last year.

你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。

You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year.

您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。

You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months.

您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。

The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market.

这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。

If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away.

如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。

All these articles are our best selling lines.

这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

These patterns are relatively popular in the international market.

这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。

It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.

你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。

The price for this commodity has changed somewhat compared with that of last year.

这种产品的价格和去年比有些变化。

When can I have your CIF firm offer?

我们什么时候可以得到成本加运费和保险费的实盘?

We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.

我们在今天晚上可以算出来,明天上午交给你方。

How long does your offer remain valid?

你们的报价几天内有效?

Our offer remains open for 3 days.

我们的报价三天内有效。

Is this your CIF quotation?

你们的报价是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价吗?

This is our FOB quotation sheet.

这是我们的F.O.B.价格单。

Are the prices on the list firm offer?

上面的价格是实盘吗?

All the quotations on the list are subject to our final confirmation.

单中的所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

I wonder whether there are any changes in your price.

不知你们的价格有没有变化?

I think it's better for you to quote us your price first.

还是你方先报价吧。

I'd like to have your lowest quotation C.I.F. San Francisco.

希望你们报一个C.I.F旧金山的最低价。

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer?

为了便于报价,能不能请您谈谈你方所需的数量?

Can you give us an indication of your price?

请你们先提出一个估计价格吧!

The price for this commodity is US$400 per piece CIF San Francisco.

这种产品C.I.F.旧金山的价格是四百(400)美元一台。

This is our latest price list.

这是我们的最新价格单。

Our price is highly competitive.

我方价格极有竞争性。

Can you tell me the prices of these goods?

你们是不是报一下这些产品的价格?

Would you please give us an approximate idea of the quantity you require.

你们先谈一下大概要订多少。

The size of our order depends greatly on your price.

我们要订的数量,很大程度上取决于你方的价格。

第二部分

We are in a position to accept a special order.

我们可以接受特殊订货。

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

请您介绍一下你方的价格,好吗?

Have you read our leaflet?

我们的商品销售说明书您看了吧?

What type do you want to order?

你们打算订购哪种型号的呢?

We are thinking of placing an order for D6C.

我们考虑订购D6C型的。

This is our inquiry. Would you like to have a look?

这是询价单,请您看一下。

We hope that we can do substantial business with you in this line.

我们希望能在这方面和你们大量成交。

Have you got the catalogue for this line?

你们有这方面的样本吗?

It is the printed pure silk fabrics produced in Shanghai.

这是上海出产的真丝印花绸。

I think these patterns are quite good.

我觉得这几个品种的花色不错。

We are interested in discussing arts and crafts business with you.

我们希望能和你们谈谈工艺品方面的业务。

What particular items are you interested in?

请您谈谈你们对哪些产品感兴趣?

We are very much interested in your hardware.

我们对你们的小五金很感兴趣。

What products do want to purchase this time?

您这次来主要想买些什么东西呀?

We should like to purchase Shanghai printed pure silk fabrics.

我们想买些上海出产的真丝印花绸。

If you hope to introduce some advanced technology and complete plants, we'd like to offer you our help.

你方如果希望引进一些先进技术和成套设备,我们公司可以尽力。

Our corporation is willing to give its help to your economic construction.

我们公司愿为贵国的经济建设尽一些力量。

Do you still insist on your price?

你们仍然坚持自己的价格吗?

We readjust our price according to the international market.

我们是根据世界市场的行情来调整价格的。

本文来源:http://www.zhuodaoren.com/fanwen128705/

推荐访问:外贸英语情景对话 外贸灯饰英语对话
扩展阅读文章
热门阅读文章