电影经典台词段子独白

来源:台词 时间:2018-11-15 18:00:59 阅读:

【www.zhuodaoren.com--台词】

电影经典台词段子独白(共10篇)

电影经典台词段子独白(一)

收集100条经典英语段子
要100条经典英语段子,电影的经典台词,歌曲,广告都可以,要两三句就可以了.电影的经典台词要说明是那部电影,歌曲要说明是谁的歌(中文歌里的英文也可以),广告要说明是什么东西的广告.

美国电影学院评选100句经典英文电影台词(节选)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝.(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了.(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴.(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了.(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在.(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚.(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道.(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起.(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家."
15、原文:"You talking"to me?"
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don"be stingy, baby."
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了."
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get."
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么."
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men."
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活."
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德.(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论.(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了.(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝".(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着.(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的.(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的.(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人.(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么.(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光).(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了.(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人.(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人.(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了.(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲.(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了.(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人.(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了.(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆).(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿.你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈.(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐.(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们.让你们的生活变得非凡起来.(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)【电影经典台词段子独白】

电影经典台词段子独白(二)

英语电影经典对白
选取英文电影中的一个经典片段(英文对白:对话形式或独白形式)2~3分钟
要内容(中英对照)和电影名称
太短的一边去
尽量有中文

((两只老鼠,父与子关系)), 有一天,儿子突然发现体会到,原来自己和自己的族人一直以来都在过着小偷般的生活.
Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let"s face it, garbage!
儿子: 爸爸,我意识到实际上我们是小偷…和我们偷的是什么…让我们面对现实吧,(我们偷的是)垃圾!
Dad: It isn"t stealing if no one wants it!
爸爸: 如果没人想要它,这就不叫偷!
Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!
Son : 如果没人想要它,我们为什么要偷呢?!
Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don"t put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!
Dad : 食物是燃料,如果你挑剔,并且不放它入坦克,你的引擎死. 现在闭嘴并且吃你的垃圾!
Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don"t we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...
Son : 但是,如果我们必须是小偷,我们为什么不在厨房里偷好材料,食物是干净的,不是毒物…
Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it"s dangerous!
Dad : 首先,我们不是小偷. 其次,远离厨房和远离人,那是危险的!
Son: I know I"m suppose to hate the humans, but there"s something special about them, they...they don"t just survive, they discover, they create...
I"m just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.
儿子:我知道我猜想仇恨的人,但是有些特别的,他们...他们不只是生存,他们发现,他们创造... 我只是想,也许有一天我们都将学会如何烹饪食物,就像他们.

电影经典台词段子独白(三)

《真爱至上》观后感及经典台词

[《真爱至上》观后感及经典台词]看了电影《真爱至上》,在看结尾画面的时候,心中又一次装着满满的温情,《真爱至上》观后感及经典台词.一直很喜欢这部影片,却也没有时间写一写我的感受.影片的开头和结尾都是在英国希思罗机场接机大厅里捕捉到的拥抱的画面,温暖的气氛贯穿始终,也让"真爱"这一主题深入人心.影片讲述了自圣诞前夕到圣诞夜,一群有着相互联系的人在世界不同的地方所经历的有关于爱的故事.亲情、友情和爱情,都在影片中得到了很好的诠释.精彩的剧本,优秀的导演,再加上异常强大的演员阵容,让这部电影散发着无穷的魅力,成为很多人心中的最爱.说说几个喜欢的故事吧."这世上还有比爱情更让人烦恼的东西吗?"这样的话从一个小孩子的口中说出来不免有点滑稽.可小男孩却简单地做到了为爱勇往直前,只为了心中的完美女孩.新上任的首相爱上了助理却不知该如何表达,只能逃避.最终,因为一点小小的意外,他们的爱情展现在所有人能面前,他们也成了幸福的一对.一位作家渠来到宁静的庄园写书,一位葡萄牙女孩被介绍去帮忙料理他的家事.语言完全不同的两人却仿佛能了解对方的内心,擦出了爱情的火花.两人都再分开的时间里努力学习对方对语言,最终走到了一起.一直喜欢好朋友未婚妻的男孩,只能假装不喜欢女孩来避免玉女孩的接触,观后感《《真爱至上》观后感及经典台词》.有一天,女孩意外地知道了男孩的心意.男孩起先不知所措,后来勇敢地说出了内心的想法,得到了女孩的一个吻.一个伟大的姐姐为了照料有精神病的弟弟,顾不上自己的终生大事,她最终选择陪伴,照料自己的弟弟,而放弃了她喜欢的人.一个成功的歌手,总是和演艺界名流在一起,却最终发现,唠唠叨叨的经纪人才是他真正关心也真正关心他的朋友.剧中的每一个主人公都在教我们感受真爱,教我们如何去爱身边的人.下面是电影开头独白的中英文对照:Whenever Iget gloomy with the state of the world,I think about the arrival\"s gate at Heathrow airport.General opinion start to make out that we live in aworld of hatred and greed.But Idon\"t see that,seems to me that love is everywhere.Often it\"s not particularly dignified or newsworthy,but it\"s always there,fathers and sons,mothers and daughters,husbands and wives,boyfriend,girlfriend,old friends.When the plane hit the Twin Tower,as far as Iknow,none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge.They are all messages of love.If you look for it,I\"ve got asneaky feeling that love actually is all around.每当我为世界的现状感到沮丧时,我就会想到伦敦希思罗机场的接机大厅.很多人都开始觉得,我们生活在一个充满贪婪与憎恨的世界里,但我却不这么认为.对我来说,真爱无处不在.它可能并不起眼,也上不了报纸头条,但它的的确确存在着.它存在于父子、母女、夫妻、男朋友、女朋友、还有老朋友之间.飞机撞上双子楼的那一刻,据我所知,没有一通来自航班上的通话传递的是仇恨或复仇,它们全部是爱的留言.如果你用心去看,我确信你会发现,真爱其实无处不在.大家有时间可以去看看这部电影,一定会找到自己喜欢的那个小故事.顺便说一下,影片的配乐相当不错,把气氛渲染得很能打动人.去享受一场爱的旅程吧,你会感受到很多东西哦~  〔《真爱至上》观后感及经典台词〕随文赠言:【人生舞台的大幕随时都可能拉开,关键是你愿意表演,还是选择躲避.】

电影经典台词段子独白(四)

legends of fall中一刺的独白
电影《Legends of the Fall 》(《燃情岁月》)中一刺的经典对白和译文(我没有积分了,好心的帮帮)

One Stab :I thought Tristan would never live to be an old man.I was wrong about that.I was wrong about many things.It was those who loved him the most that died young.He was a rock they broke themselves against however much he tried to protect them.
One Stab :It is hard to tell of happiness.Time goes by and we feel safe too soon.
One Stab :She was like the water that freezes inside a rock and breaks it apart.It was no more her fault than it is the fault of the water when the rock shatters.
One Stab :Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,but they become legends.
译文对着DVD看好了,怕翻译的没有那个好,献丑.【电影经典台词段子独白】

电影经典台词段子独白(五)

别对我说谎 英文台词 经典一点的 100多个词就行 200也可以 要英文的 可以是对白 最好是独白中

Watch his reaction to my statement.
注意他对我说话的反应
Now what you just saw there was a brief expression of happiness on his face,which he was trying his best to conceal.It lasted for less than a fifth of a second.
我们能看到他脸上瞬间掠过的喜悦表情,但他却想竭力掩饰.这持续了不到五分之一秒.
It"s what we call a "microexpression."
这就是我们所说的 "微表情".
You don"t know what you"re talking about.Classic one-sided shrug.Translation:"I"ve absolutely no confidence of what I just said."
不知道你在说什么.典型的耸单肩.意思是 "我对刚才所说的毫无信心"
The body contradicts the words.He"s lying.
语言和肢体动作互相矛盾.他在说谎
.
Yeah?When you accuse the suspect,and he acts surprised,is there a way to tell if it"s real or if he"s just trying to look innocent?
请讲?当你指控这个嫌疑犯的时候 他表现的很惊讶.有没有办法去判断他是真的吃惊 还是假装无辜呢?
(拿起讲桌上的东西快速砸向一边…全场愕然)
Now that"s real surprise.Lasts for less than a second when it comes across your face.But if your suspect is surprised for more than a second,he"s faking it.He"s lying.
这是真正的吃惊.在你脸上持续不到一秒钟.如果你的嫌疑犯吃惊的表情持续一秒钟以上,那他就是装的 他在说谎.
One personal tip.You see this microexpression in your spouse"s face,your marriage is coming to an end.Trust me.
如果你在你配偶脸上也看到这种微表情,相信我 你的婚姻到头了
These expressions are universal.Emotion looks the same whether you"re a suburban housewife or a suicide bomber.The truth is written on all our faces.
这些表情很普遍.不论你是郊区主妇还是自.杀.人.体.炸弹 表情是一样的.真相 都写在脸上.

电影经典台词段子独白(六)

求英文电影对白,时长3分钟左右,独白也可

ACT I
Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan.
Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam.
What"s the schedule today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排
Ten o"clock, 十点钟
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz烫 关於双胞娃娃玩具的事.
OK. 好的.
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskkey夫人.
I did that. Go on. 我已经打了. 继续说
Eleven o"clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟 批示玩具烫 空船的草图.
Where are they? 草图在哪儿
Right here. 就在这 .
Did you look at them? 你看过了吗
Yes, I did. 是的 我看过了.
What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎麽麽
I think the kids"ll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢.
Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗
Huh. 嗯
Now, what else is on the schedule today? 那麽 今天的工作表缮 还有些什麽?
Well, at one o"clock 嗯 一点钟
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生约好吃吃午
the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores.
Where? 在什麽地方
At Rossano"s. 在Rossano餐厅.
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 还有其他事吗
At four o"clock, 四点钟
you have a meeting with the production staff 要与生产部门人员开开
in the conference room. 在会议室.
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这这次会议
Will do. 没问题.
At six you"re meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟 要会见Ozawa舷 生.
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 对啦. 他的模型型在这
They"re in my office. 在我办公室.
I"d like to see them. 我想看看.
Right. 好的.
What else? 还有什麽
Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 太拼命工作了 Susaan.
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽时时
Hmm. I can"t remember. 嗯 我记不起来了.
You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一休假.
What for? 为什麽
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam.
Maybe soon. 也许很快就会.
To smell the flowers. 去轻 一下.
Oh, wait a minute. What"s today"s date? 噢 等一等 今天几几
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号.怎麽
It seems to me I scheduled something else. 好像我还安排了什麽别别的事情
There"s nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 没有别的的事了
I"m sure I did. 我确信我安排了什麽事事
Oh, well, I"ll probably remember it later. 噢 也许过一会我会技 起来.
I hope it isn"t important. 希望不是什麽重要事.
Hmm. It"s probably nothing. 嗯 也许没什麽事.
OK, let"s get started. 好吧 我们开始工作
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 请拨电话给FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好吗
Right. 好的.
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型.
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型.
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 谢谢. 把它们放在我鬃 上.
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 还有玩具太空船的新草草图
Wonderful. 真精采.
That was fast. 而且又快.
We have a new artist. 我们找来了一位新的美美工人员
She"s very talented. 她很有才华.
What time is it, anyway? 几点钟了 顺便说一缮?
My watch stopped. 我的 停了.
It"s eleven thirty. 十一 点半.
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我与Bill Levine 约好好的中饭时间是几
One o"clock. 一点钟.
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二点四十五分分走
Did you remember your other appointment for today? 还记得今天的另一个个约会
No, 记不起来了.
but I have a feeling 但我觉得
it"s going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起来时已经太晚晚了
Yes, Sam? 什麽事 Sam
I just solved the mystery. 我刚刚把那个谜底解开开了
What did I forget? 我忘记什麽
You have some guests in the reception room. 有几位客人在接待室室等
What? Who? 什麽 是谁
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和和他女儿
I remember! 我记起来了
Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 几星期前我约好和他以以及他女儿共进午餐
Is he a client? 他是顾客吗
He"s a friend. 他是位朋友.
Well, he"s here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯 他和他女儿已到这这 等吃午餐了
I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩节与她见面
and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答应今天和他们共进进午餐
Yes, indeed. 是的 原来如此.
What are you going to do about your appointment 那 怎麽办
with Mr. Levine? 与Levine先生的邀约
Any suggestions? 有什麽建议吗
Oh! 噢
ACT II
Hi, Michelle. 嗨 Michelle.
Hello, Harry. 你好 Harry.
It"s nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们.
Hello. 好.
Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan.
We have both been excited about seeing you 我们两个很高兴见到
and having lunch with you today. 与 一起吃中餐
Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle选这些花送 .
Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸 我们能快点走吗
We"re going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我们一下子就去吃中餐餐 亲爱的
But I"m thirsty. 可是我渴了.
OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好. 出去在饮水机那那儿喝点水吧
The fountain is over there, Michelle. 饮水机在那 Michellle.
Near the Exit sign. 就在出口标 附近.
Thank you. 谢谢 .
Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有点不好意思思
I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她这般年纪也是这这样
Harry, if Michelle doesn"t want to go, Harry 如果Michelle膊 想去
we don"t have to. 我们不必勉强.
She"ll be fine. 她没有问题.
Remember, 别忘了
I haven"t dated any one else since her mother died. 自从她母亲去世之后 我从没有和别人约会过.
This is a little difficult for her. 这对她来说有点不习惯惯
Are you ready to go? 准备好动身吗
Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的.不过 你能等一一下
I have a call to make. 我需要打个电话
Would you excuse me? 失陪一下.
Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam 给Toytown Storees的Levine先生
on the telephone for me, please. 请替我拨电话.
Right. 好的.
Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂 Susan Stewart想父莺evine先生通话.
He"s on the phone. 他在电话上.
Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生 我是Susaan Stewart.
I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我现在有一件很糗的事事
I made another lunch date for today 我和别人约好共进午餐
and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了写到工作日
Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天见面面喝点什麽
I"d really appreciate it. Yes. Thank you. 我非常感激……好的………谢谢你…
Tomorrow at five o"clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店.
Tomorrow at five o"clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店.
I"ll see you then. 到时候见啦.
Thank you, Mr. Levine. 谢谢你 Levine先生.
Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 欢迎光临南街餐馆 各各位
What"ll it be? 想来点什麽
What do you recommend? 你推 什麽
Well, the crab salad"s always a big hit. 嗯 蟹肉沙拉一向是构 受欢迎的.
Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan 要不要蟹肉缮忱
I"d love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉沙拉.
Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle 要不要也也试试蟹肉沙
OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸.
We"ll have three crab salads 我们来三份蟹肉沙拉
and a pitcher of lemonade. 和一壶柠檬汁.
Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 请你们自己盛芹菜 胡胡萝 和其他蔬菜
We used to catch crabs. 我们以前常捉螃蟹.
Where was that? 在什麽地方
We had a summer house on Fire Island. 我们在火岛有一所避暑暑别
Do you remember, Michelle? 你还记得吗 Michelle
Sure. 当然记得.
You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat. 你和妈妈常带我坐渡船船
Sometimes, at night, 有时候 在夜
we would go down to the beach and catch crabs, 我们走到海边抓螃蟹
remember? 记得吗
With a piece of meat on a string! 用一根绳子拴著一点肉
Right. 对.
Well, I think I"m going to go get us all some vegetables. 好啦 我想我去给大家家盛点蔬菜来
There you go. 东西来了.
Thank you. 谢谢.
And some ice-cold lemonade. 还有冰凉的柠檬汁.
Thank you. 谢谢.
Enjoy it. 请享用.
Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade? Michelle 我帮 倒点点柠檬汁好
No, thank you. 不 谢谢 .
I"ll wait for my father. 我要等我爸爸.
Michelle, can we have a talk? Michelle 我们能谈一一谈
Sure. 当然.
I know you miss your mother. 我知道 想念 妈妈.
You do? 真的知道
Yes. And I"m not trying to take her place. 是的 我 不想取代她她
Then why are you and Daddy 那为什麽 和爸爸
spending so much time together? 老是在一起呢
Because we like each other. 因为我们彼此喜欢.
And right now, he needs a friend. 而且现在 他需要一个个朋
I"m his friend. 我是他的朋友
I know you are. 我知道 是.
Sometimes he"s very sad. 他有时很忧悒.
And so are you, I think. 我想 也如此.
Sometimes. 有时候.
I"d like to be your friend, too. 我也想成为 的朋友.
Will you let me be your friend, Michelle? 愿意让我成为 的朋朋友吗 Michell
So, what were you two talking about? 们俩刚才谈什麽了
Just girl talk, Daddy. 只是女孩子之间的谈话话 爸爸
It"s too hard to explain. 这很难解释清楚.
You"re probably right. 也许 说得对.
Well, let"s get started. 好吧 我们开始吃吧.

电影经典台词段子独白(七)

谁知道《海上钢琴师》开场独白的英文台词

All that city.You just couldn’t see the end to it.The end?Please?You please just show me where it ends?It was all very fine on that gangway.And I was grand too,in my overcoat.I cut quite a figure.And I was getting off.Guaranteed.There was no problem.It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me,Max.It was what I didn’t see.You understand that?What I didn’t see.In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end.There was no end.What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end.The end of the world...
Take a piano.The keys begin,the keys end.You know there are eighty-eight of them,nobody can tell you any different.They are not infinite.You are infinite.And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite.I like that.That I can live by.
You get me up on that gangway and you’re rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys,millions and billions of keys that never end,and that’s the truth,Max.That they never end.That keyboard is infinite.And if that keyboard is infinite,then on that keyboard there is no music you can play.You’re sitting on the wrong bench.That’s God’s piano.
所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头.尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好.我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去.放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西.你明白么?我看不见的那些.在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头.根本就没有尽头.我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头.
拿一部钢琴来说,从琴键开始,又结束.你知道钢琴只有88个键,随便什么琴都没差.它们不是无限的.你才是无限的,在琴键上制作出的音乐是无限的.我喜欢这样,我活的惯.
你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头.那键盘是无限延伸的.然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴.

电影经典台词段子独白(八)

求《阿甘正传》一段励志的英语独白,要一整段不要分开的台词,跪谢!

影片开头部分阿甘的话,
Hello.My name"s Forrest - Forrest Gump.Do you want a chocolate?I could eat about a million and a half of these.My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you"re going to get.
Those must be comfortable shoes.I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing.I wish I had shoes like that.
Mama always said there"s an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they"re going,where they"ve been.I"ve worn lots of shoes.I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes.Mama said they"d take me anywhere .She said they was my magic shoes.
Now,when I was a baby,Mama named me after the great Civil War hero General Nathan Bedford Forrest.She said we was related to him in some way.What he did was,he tarted up this club called the Ku Klux Klan.They"d all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something.They"d even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around.And,anyway,that"show I got my name-- Forrest Gump.Mama said the Forrest part was to remind me that sometimes we all do things that,well,that just don"t make no sense.
Mrs.Gump:This way.Hold on.Ugh!
\x09All right.What are y"all staring at?Haven"t you ever seen a little boy with braces on his legs before
\x09Don"t ever let anybody tell you they"re better than you,Forrest.
\x09If God intended everybody to be the same,he"d have given us all braces on our legs.Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

电影经典台词段子独白(九)

谁能给出一些比较经典的英语句子(电影、书etc.都可以)
对话啊 独白啊 演讲的都可以
如果有音频那更好~

1,Nothing in the world is impossible if you set youe mind to do it.
2,Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.今日事今日毕
3,The early bird catches the worm.
4,It"s better late than never.
5,A penny saved is a penny earned.
6,Don"t burn your bridges behind you.
7,Every cloud has a silver lining.乌云背后有阳光,意思是不能以貌取人.
8,Don"t count your chickens before they hatch.
意思是,事情没有发生前乱下结论
9,Birds with a feather flock together.
物以类聚,人以群分(好象是^_^)
10,Look before you leap.
三思而后行
11,Truth is like a pizza.这个我很喜欢,是我的外教教的,就是说比萨分很多块,你总是把好的部分分给别人,就像说实话你也总是想把好的消息和事实告诉别人,而掩藏不好的坏事.也可能这就是人们会说善意的谎言吧?嘿嘿
12,Learn not,and know not
13,When in Roman daes Romance do.
14,You can"t kill the cow and drink the milk.
这句话真实的意思我也记不清了,
15,One person"s terrorist is another one"s patroit.这个也是外教教的,是针对美国受恐怖分子袭击是讲的,就是说对美国来说那些恐怖分子的袭击是恐怖行为,而对于那些恐怖分子和他们国家的人民来说却是爱国行为.
这些都是我平时学的,还算对我小有用处吧,

电影经典台词段子独白(十)

英语翻译
电影独白:
The other important joke for me….is one usually attributed to Groucho Marx..but it appears originally in Freud’s Wit and Its Relation to the Unconscious.
It goes like this,I’m paraphrasing:I never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member.
That’s the key joke of my adult life in terms of my relationships with women.
请翻译其中的这一句:I never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member.
同时,结合电影,如何理解他这段独白?
引用Pusa的分析:
the first joke:
the first lady complains about the poor food,which implies it is not a pleasure to eat the food,the second lady,while agree on that,comlains about the portion of the food,which means she does not have enough food,even it is painful to eat.
The irony here is,the second lady,wants something she does not like anyway
This is,in some sense,an analogy of our attitude towards life:we feel all the pain in life,but we still want everyday of it.
The second joke:
The implication here is:I have a terrible personality,and I am very sensitive to the exact kind of bad personality.If a club has a member like me,who have such a bad personality,then I do not want to be a member of it,since I cannot get along with it.
He is being sarcastic by saying this as an explanation to his failed marriage.

第一个笑话,主要是借食物来反衬出她们所在之地的风景之美.也许食物并不难吃,但由于
风景极美,显得食物的味道就黯然失色了.作者借此想到了生活.孤独,迷惑,灾难,郁闷,其
实也是相对而言的.如果想的开,就会发现其实这些不幸也会随之而结束.
关于第二个笑话,首先我们有必要了解一下戏中男主人翁---艾维?辛格,他在影片中表现
出的是这样一个人:非常介意自己的犹太人的出身;自认为有童年阴影,看了十六年心
理医生没见好转却一直付钱看;有点阿Q精神,但对人生却充满消极;喜欢一直讲无聊的
笑话.正因为自身的神经质特质,艾维经历了两次失败的婚姻.
在笑话中,他把自己的婚姻比作进俱乐部:"我从来都不属于俱乐部,但像(指年纪相似等等
)我这样的其他人却是里面的成员."他以反讽的口吻诉说着自己不幸的婚姻遭遇.

本文来源:http://www.zhuodaoren.com/yanjiang944803/

推荐访问:经典台词独白段子 经典电影台词独白长篇
扩展阅读文章
热门阅读文章