疯狂动物城经典台词英文

来源:台词 时间:2018-11-26 18:00:07 阅读:

【www.zhuodaoren.com--台词】

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(共10篇)

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(一)

疯狂原始人经典台词十句以上,要中文英文都有的哦!

瓜哥:不再有黑暗,不再有躲藏,不再有小孩子.这些的中心是什么?跟着太阳走.我改变不了什么,也没什么主意.但是我有我的力量,你们现在需要这个.Melon brother: There is no more darkness, no more hiding, no more chi...

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(二)

英文动画片经典台词及翻译

狮子王:
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存.
2.I laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意.
3.I’m only brave when I have to be.Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸.
4.When the world turns its back on you,you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它.
5.It’s like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而复生似的.
6.You can’t change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的.
7.Yes,the past can hurt.But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习.
8.This is my kingdom.If I don’t fight for it,who will?这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you?Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话.
10.I’ll make it up to you,I promise.我会补偿你的,我保证.
怪物史莱克:
Shrek:Quick tell a lie!
史莱克:快点撒一个谎!
Pinocchio:What should I say?
皮诺曹:我该说什么?
Donkey:Say something crazy...like “I"m wearing ladies" underwear!”.
驴子:说一些疯狂的事情...像"我正穿着女人的内裤".
Pinocchio:Um,ok.I"m wearing ladies" underwear.
皮诺曹:嗯,好.我正穿着女人的内裤.
Pinocchio:[silence]
皮诺曹:(沉默)
Shrek:Are you?
史莱克:你正穿着(女人的内裤)吗?
Pinocchio:I most certainly am not.
皮诺曹:我非常肯定没有穿着(女人的内裤).
Pinocchio:[nose extends] .
皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)
Donkey:It looks like you most certainly am are.
驴子:这看起来就像你非常肯定穿着在.
Pinocchio:I am not.
皮诺曹:我没有.
Pinocchio:[nose extends]
皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)
Gingerbread Man:IT"S A THONG!
姜饼人:它是一个皮带!
Gingy:Oww!They’re briefs.
姜饼人:噢!它们是短裤!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮诺曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜饼人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮诺曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜饼人:是的!

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(三)

急求疯狂原始人的英文台词!
开头一段的英文

  With every sun comes a new day.A new beginning.A hope that things will be better
  today than they were yesterday.But not for me. My name"s Eep. And this is my family. The Croods. If you weren"t clued already, by animal skin,and sloping forehead, we are cavemen. Most days we spend in our cave.In the dark. Night after night, day after day.Yep. Home sweet home.When we did go out, we struggled to find food in a harsh and hostile world.And I struggled to survive my family.We were the last ones around.There used to be neighbors.The Gorts, smashed by a mammoth.The Horks, swallowed by a sand snake.The Erfs, mosquito bite.The Throgs, common cold.
  And the Croods.. That"s us.The Croods made it, because of my dad.He was strong, and he followed the rules.The ones painted on our cave walls: Anything new is bad. Curiosity is bad. Going out at night is bad.Basically, anything fun is bad.
  Welcome to my world!But this is a story about how all that changed in an instant.
  Because what we didn"t know, was that our world was about to come to an end.
  And there were no rules on our cave walls to prepare us for that.

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(四)

剪刀手爱德华的经典台词麻烦翻译成英文!

53.If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I"d like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei grid, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely
我一般会去都是用手机在一个微信的服务号里面,叫一号查询,可以定火车票,飞机票,高铁票,还可以查询车次什么的,还能查,翻译,出游,等这些东西,非常方便,你快去关注下.【疯狂动物城经典台词英文】

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(五)

收集100条经典英语段子
要100条经典英语段子,电影的经典台词,歌曲,广告都可以,要两三句就可以了.电影的经典台词要说明是那部电影,歌曲要说明是谁的歌(中文歌里的英文也可以),广告要说明是什么东西的广告.

美国电影学院评选100句经典英文电影台词(节选)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎.(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝.(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了.(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴.(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了.(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在.(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚.(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道.(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起.(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家."
15、原文:"You talking"to me?"
出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don"be stingy, baby."
出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水.宝贝儿,别太吝啬了."
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get."
出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么."
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men."
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活."
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德.(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论.(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了.(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝".(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着.(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的.(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的.(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人.(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么.(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光).(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了.(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人.(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人.(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了.(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲.(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了.(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人.(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了.(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seduceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆).(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿.你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈.(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐.(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们.让你们的生活变得非凡起来.(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(六)

迪士尼英文电影 经典台词20句 要加中文的翻译 ! 谢谢!
如果还可以的话 可以加这部电影的主要内容么? 中英即可 . 中文200-300个字 英文100个单词 ! 谢谢 ! 好的话加分~
神马电影都可以的 ! 速度啊 ! 速 速 速 ! 很急!

狮子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 来呀,爸爸,我们得走 了,醒醒...
          
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he"s yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太阳升起前 他是你的,孩子.
          
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:来呀,爸爸,你 答应过的.
          
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I"m up, I"m up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起来了,起来了. 辛巴:太好了.
          
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 阳光普照的一切就是我 们的王国.
          
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king"s time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一个国王的 统治期就像太阳的升起 和落下一样.
          
one day, Simba,
辛巴,总有一天,
          
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太阳将会跟我一样慢慢 落下,然后在你成为新 国王时和你一同升起.
          
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:这一切都是我的 吗? 木法沙:所有的一切.
          
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光普照的一切 那有阴影的地方呢?
          
Mufasa: That"s beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我们 的国度之外.你永远不 要去那里,辛巴.
          
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以 随心所欲啊.
          
Mufasa: Oh, there"s more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王也不 能随心所欲啊.
          
Simba: There"s more?
辛巴:还有别的?
          
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存.
          
As king, you need to understand that balance
作为国王,你不但要了 解那种平衡,
          
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
还要尊重所有的生物, 无论是爬行的蚂蚁还是 跳跃的羚羊.
          
Simba: But dad, don"t we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们 不是吃羚羊的吗?
          
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 让我解释给你听.
          
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我们死后,尸体会变为 草,而羚羊是吃草的.
          
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在这个巨大的生命 圈里我们是互相关联的
主要内容:     辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王.然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久.        要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子.于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救.在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝.
        辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国.在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛.
人猿泰山
          
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我为什么那么与 从不同?
          
Kala: Because you"re covered with mud, that"s why.
卡拉: 因为你浑身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
          
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn"t belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查说我不 属于... 卡拉: 别说了.
          
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn"t belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查说我不属于 这个家族.
          
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 别管哥查说了什 么.别动. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
          
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什么吗?我看见你像我 一样的两只眼睛.
          
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let"s see, what else?
有个鼻子在...?啊, 这儿.两只耳朵,让我 看看还有什么.
          
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That"s right.
泰山: 两只手? 卡拉: 对了.
          
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 闭上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感觉到什 么吗?
          
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到这儿来. 泰山: 你的心.
          
Kala: See, we"re exactly the same. Kerchak just can"t see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我们 是一模一样的.哥查就 是看不到.
          
Tarzan: I"ll make him see it. I"ll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我会让他看见的 我会成为最优秀的猿.
          
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 这就对了,你一 定会的.
主要内容:在非洲原始森林成了孤儿的婴孩在猿猴家族的照料下长大成人,人类探险和出现打破了他宁静和平和世界,也使他认识到他是人类的一员,他在决定归属哪一类家族问题上的思考因为他对美丽的珍妮姑娘的感情进而变得更加复杂,而人类将对猿猴家族的伤害更使他进入了进退两难的境地.

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(七)

求《南极大冒险》《深海狂鲨》中经典的英文台词【疯狂动物城经典台词英文】

南极大冒险
Jerry Shepherd:[to Maya] How"s my best girl doing?
杰瑞:(对玛雅说)我的好姑娘,今天怎么样?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Shepard:Welcome to the bottom of the world,Doc.
杰瑞:欢迎来到世界尽头,博士.
Charlie Cooper:Go any further south you"ll fall off the planet.
查理:再往南走一点就会从地球上掉下去.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mindo:Never underestimate any living spirits will to survive especially when they"re surrounded by family.
Mindo:永远不要低估任何生物的求生意志,尤其当它们有家人相伴的时候.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Shepard:Those dogs are my family we can"t just leave them out there.
杰瑞:这些狗是我的家人,我们不能丢下它们.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Davis McClaren:They saved my life these eight amazing dogs.
戴维斯:它们救了我的命,这八只神奇的狗.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Shepard:You gotta take chances for the things you care about.
杰瑞:为了你在乎的东西值得冒险.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Shepard:I gotta get back there,I owe it to them.
杰瑞:我要回到那,我欠他们的.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Shepherd:[Describing Buck] All brawn.Absolutely no brains.But we love him.
杰瑞:(说到巴克)非常强壮,完全没大脑,但我们爱它.

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(八)

中的经典台词中英对照

1 mama says life is a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你不知道你的下一块口味是什么
2 stupid is that a stupid does.
做事笨才是笨
3 are you stupid or sth?
你有点白痴吗?
4i dont know what love is ,but i love you ,jenny
我不知道什么是爱,但我爱你,珍妮.

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(九)

求《疯狂原始人》中关于追求光明,太阳的台词(英文)
记得最后一段有,就是Eep说的.

Don"t hide,don"t be afraid of the dark,follow the light,then you can make it tomorrow!——《疯狂原始人》
Don"t hide,live,and follow the light.(这是盖的家人对他说的那句)

疯狂动物城经典台词英文(十)

最精彩的台词 用英语怎么说?

最精彩的台词:the most wonderful/exciting/best lines/parts.
We were just talking of the most exciting books that we have read recently.
我们刚才在谈论最近读到的最精彩的书.
The best play to be performed that year
那年演出的最精彩的戏
It is one of the highlight of the match.
这是比赛中最精彩的项目之一.
The aerobatics were the best part of the show.
表演中最精彩的节目是特技飞行.
That is the most wonderful party I have ever visited.
那是我参加过的最精彩的晚会.
It was one of the highlights of the match.
这是比赛马中最精彩的项目之一.
This is the most brilliant evening party that I have participated in.
这是我所参加过的最精彩的晚会.
Easily the best play this season.
无疑是本赛季最精彩的比赛
Overhead pass and the excellent rolling pass.
头上传.最精彩的是你的滚地传球.
Walk up! Walk up! The greatest show on earth is about to begin.
进来,请进来!世界上最精彩的演出就要开始了.
台词:
1. actor"s lines
2. part
3. lines
4. line(unit of length,=1/12inch)>
Examples:
1. 演员背台词的时候经常自己嘀嘀咕咕.
Actors often mutter to themselves when rehearsing their lines.
2. 你的台词背熟了吗?
Have you learnt your part yet?
3. 那演员忘了台词,说话的声音越来越小了.
The actor"s voice tailed away as he forgot his lines.
4. 她在该剧首演前又练习了一次台词.
She went over her lines before the first night of the play.
5. 演员须善於熟记台词.
An actor must be able to memorize his lines.
6. 演员不仅要记住台词, 还要记住其他演员的暗示.
Actors have to learn their cues (ie the last words of the speeches just before their own speeches) as well as their own lines.
7. 你的台词背熟了吗?
Have you learnt your lines yet?
8. 那个女演员常忘台词, 却极擅长临时拼凑.
The actress often forgot her lines but was very good at ad libbing.
reading of words
台词处理
Feed lines to an actor.
给演员提示台词
Spent the weekend learning her lines.
利用熟记她的台词
The lead actor mispoke his lines.
男主角念错了台词
We will just run over our parts tonight.
我们今晚只过台词.
The actress fluffed her lines.
那位女演员忘了台词.
I forget my line on stage.
在舞台上忘了台词.
The actor has learned off his lines.
演员已背熟了台词.
He repeated the lines of the play without book.
他凭记忆复述了台词.
To forget or botch(one"s lines).
忘记或说错了(台词)

本文来源:http://www.zhuodaoren.com/yanjiang952112/

推荐访问:疯狂动物城台词中英文 疯狂动物城台词英文版
扩展阅读文章
热门阅读文章