海关英语口语

来源:电脑网络 时间:2018-07-20 11:00:04 阅读:

【www.zhuodaoren.com--电脑网络】

海关英语口语篇一:外贸英语口语900句:海关


英语口语网免费发布外贸英语口语900句:海关,更多外贸英语口语900句相关信息请访问英语口语网。
It refers to the act that the people in charge of the inbound or outbound vehicles, consignors and their agents, or the owners of the items make a declaration to the customs about applying for the formalities for their import, export cargoes or items.是指进出境运输工具的负责人、货物的收发货人及其代理人、物品的所有人向海关申请办理进出口货物、物品手续。
It refers to the whole process in which the customs officers audit,inspect, collect duty, approve import or export of the documents and the cargo provided by the consignors.海关是指海关对发货商呈交的单证和申请进出口货物、物品依法进行审核、查验、征收税费、批准进出口的全过程。
What formalities do we need to go through to clear the customs? 海关都需要什么手续?
lt"s quite easy,just answer some questions.很简单,回答一些问题就行了。lf you are importing or exporting commodities, you have to go through a series of procedures.要是进出口货物就要通过一系列的程序。
You have to made a declaration if you have brought something which has to be declared.假如你有要申报的东西必须申报。
No,l don"t.没有。
Actually I have no idea about what stuff should be declared事实上,我不知道什么东西是需要申报的。
Yes,I have some foreign currency.有,我有一些外币。
What are the official formalities in terms of customs clearance?海关的官方手续有哪些? The inbound or outbound passengers have to enter or depart from the place where a customs office is located so that their personal possessions and belongings can be supervised and managed by the customs office.进出境旅客行李物品必须通过设有海关的地点进境或出境,接受海关监管。
Passengers ought to make declaration in accordance with the regulations.旅客应按规定向海关申报。
Except for the exemptions from inspections, the personal possessions and belongings of passengers must be examined and released by the Customs.除法规规定免验者外,进出境旅客行李物品应交由海关按规定查验放行。
The basic principle the customs uses to examine the luggage and articles of the passengers is for personal use and in reasonable quantities, to stipulate

海关英语口语篇二:海关申报常用英语


英语口语网权威发布海关申报常用英语,更多海关申报常用英语相关信息请访问英语口语网。
  出入境免不了验关和海关申报,排队验关时,不妨选最短一行排队受检。不要左顾右盼、犹豫不决,更不可看另一行迅速而临时换行,而变成“行迹”可疑而遭受仔细盘查。面带笑容,态度诚恳,有问必答,但不要多话,以免自找麻烦。
  检查行李时要递上证件,如海关要求开箱检查,立刻打开受检,不要迟疑。如果验关人员示意通过,也不要怀疑,立刻提出行李离开。按照美国法律,海关人员无权私自打开你的行李,但是如果他们要求你打开,你拒绝,他们就有权打开你的行李。
  如果不幸在行李中发现有任何禁带物品,是要被当场没收的,原本打包好的行李弄得一团乱,得花点力气让东西归位。但有时运气好,也能快速。看好你自己的行李,既不要少也不要多,不要给任何人带行李过海关。小心别人利用你夹带毒品。
  还有,要随时注意自己的行李证件,不可离身,以防被人乘机盗取。
  另一个重要问题是钱。如果你携带入境的金额超过一万美元,就应该主动向海关申报了。
  下面是海关验关和报关时常用的英文表达。先熟悉一下,上阵时就不会生疏了。
  请出示护照和申报单。
  Your passport and declaration card,please.
  是否有东西要申报?
  Do you have anything to declare?
  请打开这个袋子。
  Please open this bag.
  这些东西是做何用?
  What are these?
  这些是我私人使用的东西。
  These are for my personal use.
  这些是给朋友的礼物。
  These are gifts for my friends.
  这是我要带去多伦多的纪念品。
  This is a souvenir that I"m taking to Toronto.
  你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
  Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
  是的,我带了两瓶酒。
  Yes,I have two bottles of whisky.
  这个相机是我私人使用的。
  The camera is for my personal use.
  你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
  You"ll have to pay duty on this.
  你还有其他行李吗?
  Do you have any other baggage?
  好了! 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
  OK. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

海关英语口语篇三:英语口语对话短文:海关通行


英语口语网权威发布英语口语对话短文:海关通行,更多英语口语对话短文相关信息请访问英语口语网。
以下是整理的《英语口语对话短文:海关通行》,希望大家喜欢!A:Let me see your passport. Is London your final destination?
A:我看看您的护照。伦敦是您最终的目的地吗?
B:No. I am a transit passenger going to Sweden.
B:不,我是前往瑞典的过境旅客。
A:How long are you going to stay here?
A:您要这儿停留多久?
B:Only one night.
B:只住一晚。
A;Do you have any dutiable items?
A:您有没有要上税的物品?
B;No,I don"t.
B:不,我没有。
A;What are these?
A:这些是什么?
B;They are my personal effects.
B:这些是我的个人用品。

本文来源:http://www.zhuodaoren.com/shenghuo802541/

推荐访问:海关日常英语口语
扩展阅读文章
热门阅读文章